Contract Award Date: Jun 17, 2021
Contract Award Number: 47QTCB21D0087
Contractor Awarded Unique Entity ID (CAGE Code): 45SD7
Contractor Awarded Unique Entity ID (UEI): N1STD5RD3NS7
Contractor Awarded Address: Huntingtown, MD, USA Link to Price List Under Award
Contact information of the Contractor’s Program Manager: Dawn Tucker | firstname.lastname@example.org | 443-532-4531
For more information and contacts, please continue reading the remainder of this page or visit www.gsa.gov/s3.
8(a) Stars III Contract Vehicle Awarded to LTMC, LLC
LTMC, LLC holds an 8(a) STARS III (Streamlined Technology Acquisition Resources for Services) GWAC, which “is a Multiple Award, Indefinite-Delivery, Indefinite-Quantity (MA-IDIQ) contract to provide information technology (IT) services and IT services-based solutions which may include the integration of ancillary support which is necessary and integral to the IT services being acquired. STARS III Master Contract awards are reserved exclusively for qualifying Small Business Administration (SBA) certified 8(a) prime contractors with competitive prices.” (GSA, 2021) All of the following information is taken from the GSA 8(a) Stars III Master Contracting Document.
- The 8(a) STARS III GWAC ordering period is a five year base with one three year option. This ordering period began on July 2, 2021.
- The ceiling for 8(a) STARS III is $50 billion.
- 8(a) STARS III allows for fixed price, time and materials, labor-hour or a hybrid blend of these task order types.
- The contract access fee for the 8(a) STARS III GWAC is .75%, the same as GSA Schedules.
- The contract includes two sub-areas, one for emerging technology and one for OCONUS requirements.
Scope of Awarded Contract
The Master Contract scope provides Federal agencies with customized IT services and IT services-based solutions, both commercial and non-commercial, as defined in the Clinger-Cohen Act and FAR 2.101. Customized IT services-based solutions can be tailored to meet an agency’s particular mission needs and may include new and emerging technologies that evolve over the life of the Master Contract. The principal nature of any resulting Order must be for IT services; however ancillary support may be included when it is integral to and necessary for the IT services-based effort. Services may be performed at Government and/or Contractor locations worldwide, as specified in each Order.